Hello From Israel!

Sve stare, glupe i ostale stvari koje ne zaslužuju posebnu pažnju...
Maccabi-Haifa
novajlija
novajlija

Hello From Israel!

Post by Maccabi-Haifa »

Hello OFK Fans!
I'm an Israeli Sports Journalist and a fan of Maccabi Haifa F.C also (the israeli champion). i registered to this forum, because i need to ask you some questions in order to write an article - so i hope to have your help.

BOJAN SARANOV, the goalkeeper from your team, is coming 99.9% to Maccabi Haifa this season and should sign in the israeli champion team very soon. i would like to know what is your opinion about it?

- what do you think about Saranov as a player? i heard he is very important player for Serbia National Team, and some OFK fans saying he should play in a big club in Europe. what do you think about that?

Maccabi Haifa played in Champions League in 2009 and will participate in the Qualifying also this season. we also play the Champions in 2002 with 3:0 win over Manchester United and 3:0 over Olimpiacos.

so what can you tell me about this player Saranov? about this transer? you want him to stay or leave? and who is better - Saranov OR Zeliko Brkic? because we wanted Zeliko Brkic too.

Thanks for helping!